In the Media
As a leading higher education public relations agency, TVP Communications is routinely asked for perspective on a variety of industry best practices and stories of the day.
Here are some places we have been featured recently:
- Teresa Valerio Parrot weighed in for a Chronicle of Higher Education article on how college presidents try to stay ahead of campus protests and social media outrage.
- Erin Hennessy offered her expertise in the Chronicle of Higher Education article, “Why Do So Many College Presidents Call Their Campuses a ‘Family’?“
- Teresa Valerio Parrot was featured in an article, “When President Talk Politics” in Inside Higher Ed.
- Erin Hennessy was quoted in an article in the Chronicle of Higher Education on the lessons learned from the Sandusky scandal highlighted in Spanier’s conviction.
- Teresa Valerio Parrot’s crisis expertise was included in a Houston Chronicle article on Baylor restoring its reputation amid scandal.
- Kristine Maloney was named to the 40 Under Forty list in the Worcester Business Journal.
- Cristal Steuer’s advice on campus communications after a student death was included in a recent issue of CASE Currents.
- Teresa Valerio Parrot was quoted in a Monster.com piece on small business growth and recruiting new hires
Click here to see a full list of instances where our staff’s expertise has been featured in media citations, guest columns and featured commentary across higher education trades, national media and leading association publications.