In the Media
As a leading higher education public relations agency, TVP Communications is routinely asked for perspective on a variety of industry best practices and stories of the day.
Here are some places we have been featured recently:
- Teresa Valerio Parrot weighed in for a Chronicle of Higher Education article on how college presidents try to stay ahead of campus protests and social media outrage.
- Erin Hennessy offered her expertise in the Chronicle of Higher Education article, “Why Do So Many College Presidents Call Their Campuses a ‘Family’?“
- Teresa Valerio Parrot was featured in an article, “When President Talk Politics” in Inside Higher Ed.
- Erin Hennessy was quoted in an article in the Chronicle of Higher Education on how the dispute between the chancellor and the UC system president is clouding University of California Davis in controversy.
- Teresa Valerio Parrot’s crisis expertise was included in a Houston Chronicle article on Baylor restoring its reputation amid scandal.
- Kristine Maloney was named to the 40 Under Forty list in the Worcester Business Journal.
- Cristal Steuer’s advice on campus communications after a student death was included in a recent issue of CASE Currents.
- Teresa Valerio Parrot was quoted in a Monster.com piece on small business growth and recruiting new hires
Click here to see a full list of instances where our staff’s expertise has been featured in media citations, guest columns and featured commentary across higher education trades, national media and leading association publications.