What’s new this week:
Congratulations to Oxford College of Emory University and all participating professors on a successful takeover of Academic Minute this week!
- Pablo Palomino delves into how music can give an area a cultural identity.
- Kenneth Carter discusses how some people thrive during chaotic and thrill-seeking experiences.
- Nick Fesette examines imprisonment and freedom through artistic expression.
- Alix Olson explores the rise of resilience.
- Margaret McGehee discovers an important time and place in LGBTQ+ history.
Grinnell College Professor Mark Montgomery shares his thoughts on the role of Iowans and the Iowa caucuses in the election cycle with USA Today.
What we’ve been talking about:
As we close out the year, Cristal rounded up some of our team’s favorite media hits for 2019.
What’s next on our calendars:
Teresa will present at CASE’s Senior Institute for Communications and Marketing in Florida in February 2020.
Cristal will present “How to Create a National Media Strategy Aligned With a Known Brand” at the CASE District I Conference in Boston March 12-13, 2020.
Follow us on Twitter!
For all of the latest news and media successes from TVP Communications, follow us on Twitter.