TVP Communications, a communications agency working exclusively with higher education clients, is seeking a bright, motivated, detail-oriented individual to join our team of six and tackle a variety of administrative tasks, including proposal writing, scheduling, travel arrangements, website updates, Internet research and document and file maintenance. This position is full-time and fully remote. Our vision for this role includes the opportunity to add more professional responsibilities once the administrative tasks are mastered.
The ideal candidate is early in their career and has a desire to learn more about communications/PR, higher education, consulting or all three. We are committed to mentoring and developing the successful candidate who wants to explore roles in these three industries. This position reports to Vice President Erin Hennessy but will work closely with and support every member of our smart, creative, hard-working and funny team.
TVP Comms is fully remote with team members in Colorado, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Vermont and New Jersey. The salary is $60,000/year and benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K. In addition, we are piloting a four-day work week during summer 2022, for which this position will be eligible; depending on the success of this pilot, we are considering making a four-day week our new normal.
Successful candidates will:
- Be proficient with email, word processing, spreadsheet and calendaring software, including Microsoft and Google products.
- Be comfortable working in WordPress.
- Have experience or comfort with social media platforms including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Be extraordinarily attentive to detail.
- Have the ability to anticipate needs and a willingness to go the extra mile for team members and clients.
- Be collegial and enjoy working with a variety of people.
Interested individuals should send a resume and a cover email describing their interest and fit to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ADMIN POSITION. Questions can be sent to the same email with the subject line ADMIN POSITION QUESTION.